Programs. Guidance. Reputation.
Everything you need in one attractive, affordable, and accessible package.
Compare a Lice Happens franchise to other offerings. You’ll find the highest level of support, opportunities to generate product and service revenues, and the tools to help propel you to success.
Our reputation and our name depend on it.
Lice Happens Franchise Systems offers advantages including:
- Well-established business strategy and creative marketing tactics
- Incremental sales opportunities with the Lice Happens’ established line of private-label products to complement service revenues
- Extensive training and support, including in-person training, ongoing assistance, and a comprehensive business and educational resources manual
- Low cost of entry, without the high continuing service fees that can cut into profits
- Encouragement to use creativity and individuality, within the basic Lice Happens system framework, that contributes to the franchisee’s success
The Lice Happens franchise system is set up to support every individual franchisee. It’s in our DNA.
Is a Lice Happens Franchise right for you?
It’s true that not everyone is the right fit for a Lice Happens franchise. What we’ve learned is that the following qualities are a pretty good indicator of what kinds of folks will be happy, successful and fulfilled by this work.
- You want to own a business that serves others
- You want to work with a company whose people inspire you, and respect you
- You want to inspire and respect the people you work with
- Things that gross other people out fascinate you
- You don’t let fear stop you from making connections with other people or trying new things—you stretch beyond it, even if it means getting out of your comfort zone
- It’s important to you to be part of something bigger than yourself—something that has meaning or purpose beyond simply earning a living
- You are patient, compassionate, kind, and kind of funny
- You are looking forward to devoting yourself full time to the growth and maintenance of your own business while managing your own work/life balance
- You like the idea of being an owner/operator or dream of building a business by managing others
- You can comfortably handle the startup and early stage operating costs
- You never want to stop improving, growing and learning, and expect the same from your franchisor
If you recognize all of these qualities in yourself, for the love of all things good (and slightly scary), fill out the request for franchise information form , or call 443.510.4480 and speak to our experienced franchise consultant.